(03) 9545 0000

Welcome to Amazing Amazon!

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: $0.00
365 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley Vic
Mon-Wed 10-6pm | Thurs-Fri 10-7pm
| Sat 10-5pm | Sun 11-5pm

Red Sea Reef Energy B 500ml

More Views

Red Sea Reef Energy B 500ml

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

Price for online only

Red Sea Reef Energy B 500ml
This program provides the carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids that fuel coral’s metabolic processes. Most of the corals in reef aquariums are considered to be photosynthetic as they receive the majority of their energy requirements from their photosynthetic, symbiotic zooxanthellae algae. In nature, these corals derive approximately 85% of their energy from the zooxanthellae, and produce the remaining 15% in their soft tissue by metabolizing nutrients that are available in the surrounding water. It is therefore essential that you to provide a balanced mix of the carbohydrates, vitamins, and amino & fatty acids to meet the coral’s energy demands. The amount required depends on the type of corals stocked. The nutritional requirements of SPS corals, in particular, depend on the levels of algae nutrients (nitrate and phosphate) in the water. In reduced algae nutrient systems (e.g., when using Red Sea’s

Express Only No
Caresheet No
Manufacturer Link http://www.redseafish.com/reef-care-program/

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Red Sea Reef Energy B 500ml